Valp Plus is a Super Premium food which supplies all nutrients, vitamins and minerals that puppies need whilst growing up. It is suitable as a starter for puppies from 3 weeks old and as complete food from 4 weeks to adulthood. Also ideal for pregnant and nursing bitches.
- 80% Animal protein of total protein content
- Metabolized energy: 4160kcal
GLUTEN FREE FORMULA
- Gluten free formula, based on chicken, rice and corn.
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients. Rice and corn are highly digestible energy sources and have a good palatability.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Chicken as main animal protein source: high quality, easily digestible ingredient to give a great taste.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Contains mannan-oligosaccharides which prevent adhesion of ‘harmful’ bacteria to the wall of the intestine.
- Rich in vegetable fibres like cellulose and psyllium to stimulate intestinal motility and health.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost the immune system.
- Corn as a superb source of beta-carotene. Natural plant carotenoids have an anti-oxidant activity in the body cell and improve the immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which support immunity and brain function.
RICH IN MINERALS
- Contains calcium and phosphorus for bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D for optimal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 for a good condition of the skin and coat.
Enriched with high quality salmon oil that is a valuable source of Omega-3.
- Optimised texture of the kibbles stimulates mechanical cleaning of the teeth.
7 & 12.5 kg
chicken, rice, maize, animal fat, vegetable fibres, linseed, maize protein, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, salmon oil, yeast, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.5%), psyllium (0.5%), dried whole eggs, potassium chloride, mannan-oligosaccharides (0.1%), lecithin, sea algae, vegetable oil, fatty acid salt, Tagetes.
- protein 29.0% (80% animal protein of total protein content)
- fat content 18.0%
- crude ash 7.5%
- crude fibres 2.0%
- calcium 1.2%
- phosphorus 1.0%
- omega-3 fatty acids 0.9%
- omega-6 fatty acids 2.0%
- vitamin A 20850 IU/kg
- vitamin D3 1850 IU/kg
- vitamin E 580 mg/kg
- 3b103 (Iron) 200 mg/kg
- 3b202 (Iodine) 3.0 mg/kg
- 3b405 (Copper) 8.0 mg/kg
- 3b502 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg
- 3b605 (Zinc) 108 mg/kg
- 3b607 (Zinc) 12 mg/kg
- E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg
- beta-carotene 1 mg/kgv
- Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg
Escribe tu comentario
Sólo los usuarios registrados pueden agregar sus comentarios. Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese